Time - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

quinta-feira, 9 de maio de 2019

Time

First breath in the morning, a reason to remind one more day that passed and expect one more day that's coming.

"Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death"

What Pink Floyd said in the song Time is deep reflexion how is our circle of life related with time. Other brilliant songs made by them around 50 years ago, creating a reflexion from the past, present and future about sober topics in our society.

These guys from Pink Floyd were out of time as many others in their times. As Aristoteles, Galileu, Marx, Einstein or maybe even you in certain points. People that have a different view of the standard world. In different levels.

The time is feeding me, instigating me, opening my mind and letting me travel from my brain to the world.

The brain is the most complex part of the human body. The nervous system is really complex and the center of this is the brain.

 About our white muscle:

  • Approximately 14–16 billion neurons;
  • Estimated number of neurons in the cerebellum is 55–70 billion; 
  • Each neuron is connected by synapses to several thousand other neurons;
  • The function of the brain is to exert centralized control over the other organs of the body;
  • Generating patterns of muscle activity and by driving the secretion of chemicals called hormones.


The brain has the function to control the perception, motor control, arousal, homeostasis, motivation, learning and memory.

The time is feeding this complex system and making it more complex still. At the same time that expand my mind, it also blocks from my limitation or different perception of reality from the others. It's a complex that make me feel out of the reality or make me think that the other are out of the reality.

In fact there are different realities, based in how the time feed our brains, how each input that we receive in our life make us having different realities.

Sometimes we find with other people similar realities or different realities to be discussed, but sometimes the different is so extreme that block us. I rise the flag that communication is the best way how to build realities, but I feel blocked when the difference of realities impact me.

It's beautiful when there is a level of communication that you don't need to talk to understand the another person, just by a face expression you know what's going on in his/her head, but this is so rare and so unique. It's something like, living in similar perception of realities.

I'm sorry for not being part of your reality or if you're not part of mine. I'm just trying to build a reality in the one that I would have as much people as I can in my reality and be inside of other people reality.

My hope? The time.

I recommend you read the lyrics of Time: https://genius.com/Pink-floyd-time-lyrics

"Shorter of breath, and one day closer to death"




References:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages