A book - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

segunda-feira, 13 de maio de 2019

A book

(Every man should) plant a tree, have a child, and write a book. These all live on after us, insuring a measure of immortality.
– attributed to the Talmud and Jose Martí, Cuban


I skip the part of a kid, but work now is in a book..


Dude, recently I started to combine 95 articles that I started to write about my hitchhiking trip that I had in the beginning of 2017 during 5 weeks.

I had the idea about writing my first book and I have content for that. My experimental articles that are most of the ones in my blog with couple travel experience been shared and a process of development of my brain while I was writing, from the moment that I started to write until this moment,  my process of changing and how philosophy, humanity, politics and spirituality started to be the main topics in my articles overtime.

When I started to write my first blog, it was something just informative, but A Rich Homeless started in the moment that I was starting my intense process of interactions and changes. My arrival in Europe provided it. The amount of new informations that I was getting from a cultures inserted in countries that I visited and lived.

Alexandre Conceição Nascimento is not the same as before. He sees the world in a different way, he believe in other things now, he has a mission in his life. This mission isn't for his own pleasure, because his pleasure depends of the pleasure of others.

Alexandre doesn't believe that he can be happy alone. Alexandre doesn't believe that he will be satisfied, knowing that he's not contributing for the happiness of others. Alexandre is searching for more and more interactions, absorbing new informations.

Later, Alexandre, the one that you're just reading now, isn't gonna be the same in the future.

I'm saying that, because while I'm reviewing my articles that I'm formatting it into a book, I can observe clearly which kind of person I was for each moment that I lived during this trip and how I was while I was writing each article that I spent around 1 year and half to write and I'm not done yet.

I don't if you read them, but all of articles that's writing #HT was talking about this trip and the last one, the trip isn't done it. I'm planning to write the ending of the trip after I reviewing all the articles, then insert it in the ending of the book or if the first one will be too long, start to write a second one, including my return to Luxembourg and how I spent 1 month and half being literally homeless.

I'm in the stage that I'm correcting the English mistakes and making some adjusts and put them together in a doc file. While I'm doing it, I'm also updating it in the blog. I'm not changing the articles and even if some of the aren't that interesting (for me) and show a different point of view that I have today. 

Writing this book for me has a goal of show a book in what I was a person in the beginning until the ending.

It's my first book and I would like to share it with you, with others. As soon as I finish it, I'll publish it in a e-book version for free, just asking contributions, as I already have, you can check here.

In these moments the contributions are the best way that I could give more energy in my artistic work, if you can and believe in my work, your contributions would be really appreciable. 

I dream one day maybe be able to print it and share my story. While the book isn't finished it, you can check the chapters of this book one by one, still without the ending.

If you wanna check my others works, you can scan this QR Code or just click in the picture.






Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages