Activism - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

sexta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2019

Activism


Let's explore this word.

In the main meaning, we will find a noun. Activism has relationship with a vigorous actions in the political field, mostly related with protests. That's actually the first meaning that come to my mind.

In this sense, I would say that I'm not really activism. I've been in few protests and even appreciating and enjoying what they are doing, until this moment I don't really feel passioned enough to be leading an activism, I'm working on that, at least participating, but the closest thing that I can call as activism is my process of communication: With you, my reader and people that I talk in my daily life.




If I look to this wikipedia definition, I feel better identified on that and I believe that you can guys can identify somehow in some of this actions.


If you ever participate to a strike, you were activist this time and I see myself in some activities moments in my life.

Try to think about this now: 

Philosophy.

  1. a theory that the essence of reality is pure activity, especially spiritual activity, or process.

  2. a theory that the relationship between the mind and the objects of perception depends upon the action of the mind.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages