Unconscious - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

quinta-feira, 25 de outubro de 2018

Unconscious

Our magic brain is so complex that most of part doesn't have introspection, including thought processes, memories, interests, and motivations. This is the unconscious part of our brain where there are feelings, automatic skills, subliminal perceptions, thoughts, habits and automatic reactions. It's explicit sometimes in dreams, complex, hidden phobia and desires.

There so many theories about how to access this unconscious part, but over time while I'm living some moments that I believe that I'm accessing it.

Since the process of thinking to the moment that I write, paint or create something until the point that I'm learning with my thinking process, understanding them and applying unconsciously again.

This is a infinite loop that I'm accessing my unconscious, making it be conscious that overtime because of this change, there are gonna be new inputs in the unconscious, expanding it.   

What I'm trying to say is that what I start to learn about myself, accessing my unconscious and reflect about it, understand and apply in my life, just because of these changes my unconscious changed again. 

It's like having a cup of water that you are collecting water from the ocean and dropping it afterwards. The amount  of water that you collected was so small and you didn't change the natural movements of the wave by the wind. It's seems like insignificant, but one while are collecting this cups of water and observing them while you're dropping down it, overtime we'll observe drops and drops of this water that is running and learn about them little by little.

I don't have a precise theory how to access the unconscious part of my brain, but personally it was evolved in moments of writing, artistic production and interactions that can occur with humans or just the environment that I am around.

If you don't feel like writing or do any artistic production, try to think more while you're interacting with being humans and all the environment around.

Just be sensitive for what's around and observe this drops of water falling in the ocean again and even changing just a little bit the previous state, you changed something.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages