Podgorica - Montenegro - #91HT - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

sexta-feira, 3 de agosto de 2018

Podgorica - Montenegro - #91HT

Honestly, I was thinking that my experience about Podgorica would be summarized like what I heard about there before, but actually when I checked out in the hostel in the next morning I just explored the city in the day light, I completely changed my mind there.

I'm not going to be longer in this chapter, but if you want to know me more, just check the other chapters and maybe you'll have the chance to learn more about yourself as well.

Podgorica is such a cool city with rivers, old bridges and trees. There is such a gorgeous orthodoxy cathedral there.


Enjoy your time seeing more pictures than text this time.












Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages