POWER - A Rich Homeless

Home Top Ad

A rich homeless

Post Top Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

quarta-feira, 2 de dezembro de 2020

POWER

It’s the second of December in this crazy year of 2020.


It’s been a long and intense year

I’m still alive while thousand life trajectories stopped 

Now I’m inside my office, a cold and sad room in a company of water supply

A place where humans are thought to become machines 

You learn how to feed the process

Here we are repeating everyday the same tasks

Often a listen the same jokes 

It’s boring

And While I’m trying to chance the world

I flirt the madness in this space

I’m here because I still need the money to pay my bills and invest in things that gives pleasure to my life

My mind is quite opened, I would like to open other minds

To make clear that while we are fighting and not tolerating the diversity of each other

While we ignore problems that are around us

There are people in Luxury playing their cards and fucking us up

It’s sucks how unfair this space is

I’m trying to change it

My power is limited

The goal now is searching for power




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Bottom Ad

A RICH HOMELESS

Pages